Monday, April 22, 2024

Mango Chia Pudding


 Chia seeds are an excellent source of fiber. I add chia seeds to my smoothies, oatmeal and much more. Chia pudding is one of my favorite dessert. Little amount of chia pudding is very filling. I use coconut milk and variety of fruits for my chia pudding.


Ingredients:

3 Tablespoons chia seeds

1 cup coconut milk

1/2 cup mango pulp ( I used sugar free pulp)

1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice

1 Tablespoon maple syrup/ honey/ agave (optional)

                                                      


Method:

1. Add chia seeds to a medium bowl or container.

2. Stir in coconut milk, to soak.

                                                       

3. Stir in mango pulp, orange juice, and maple syrup. Combine to mix. Cover and refrigerate for couple hours.

                                

4. Garnish with fresh mango pieces before serving.

                                              


Notes:

You can substitute coconut milk with oat milk, almond milk or yogurt.

You can add berries instead of mango.

You can substitute orange juice with fresh pineapple juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment